Wedding Planning & Design
Partial Planning & Design
(includes planning assistance, coordination, flowers & decor from our private collection)
You want to take the lead in planning your wedding but would like a professional to provide you guidance along the way. We assist you to assure no detail is overlooked, guiding you through difficult decisions and inspiring you with our designs. We step forward to support you when you need us but let you take the reins when you want. . With the wedding planning, décor and flowers being created all in one place,
you will save time, stress and money.
Our most popular service includes but not limited to:
Coordination & planning assistance
Wedding planning binder
Virtual & in-person planning sessions
Email & phone support
Preliminary details meeting
Goal setting & budget saving strategies
Final details meeting
Confirmation of vendor details
Floor plan & guest seating guidance
12 hours of wedding day coordination
Set up of your personal items/decor
Use of our wedding day emergency kit
Onsite planner and assistant to run the ceremony & reception
Design, Décor & Flowers
Flower package - flowers for the couple & toss bouquet or cake flowers
Custom plan for all your other floral details
Free use of our floral vases and vessels
Décor package for your ceremony & reception
(decorated cake table, head table, gift table, lanterns, table numbers, vases, easels, ceremony arches, donut walls, etc.)
Creation of custom style guide
Collaborate with creative vendors
Delivery & set up of our décor & flowers
Breakdown & pick up of all our décor & flowers
Transfer of décor & flowers from ceremony to reception if needed
starting at $4200
(for smaller than typical weddings, please visit our Micro Weddings)
A little note from a bride & groom
On this day I wanted to be totally hands off and enjoy our day without stress...and that is exactly what Dana provided for us. She was supportive, kept everything organized and on time. Her design was absolutely stunning.
I was able to utilize all Dana's beautiful decor. She gave my husband and I everything we wanted. My husband and I definitely could not have gotten through this process without Dana.
Brittany & Cole Weddle
1. Why is your wedding planning service cheaper than others? We have created a planning package that is light on the planning. Most of our clients like to take the lead but benefit from assistance. By providing you planning assistance, coordination, decor and florals you save money on the planning side.
2. Do you attend all the vendor meetings? We do not attend all the meetings. We do provide you with a wedding planning binder that has worksheets for each of your vendors and a custom list of wedding pros that we feel fit your needs best. By allowing you to visit vendors on your own, you will saving money. I do attend the final details meeting at the venue approximately 30 days prior to your wedding to finalize all the details. I also contact all the vendors a few weeks prior to the wedding to make sure we are all on the same page.
3. If we decide we need more help can we add on? Absolutely! Most find that this package is just perfect for them but if at anytime you need us to take more of a lead we will be happy to add on.
4. Do you keep track of our budget? You are in full control of your budget. We will share budget saving strategies and provide you with a wedding planning binder and tools that help you stay on top of your budget.
5. What decor is included in our package? A LOT! We have a variety of decor items in each of our categories (flower vases/vessels, chalkboard signs, cake stands, table numbers, lanterns, easels, seating charts, donut walls, candy table supplies, cake knife/serving set, votive candles, LED candles, etc.) refer to our design and decor page for additional details. Do note we add to our inventory regularly.
6. How do I choose my inventory? Several times a year I host an Open House for private tours to help you get ideas. You will also have a private design session where we can set up tables and play with different design options.
7. How come not all my flowers are included in this package? As you know flowers vary in price due to season, variety, style & quantity etc. It would be impossible for us to come up with one price that covers all types of weddings. This is a great starting point.
8. Where do we get the additional flowers? All other flowers for your wedding are provided by Dana Renae Designs. We come up with a custom plan to meet your needs. I will share money saving strategies. You have free use of my floral vessels & vases thus saving you money. See our Flower page for more details.
9. Who delivers and sets up your flowers and decor and how much is it? We deliver & set up all our flowers and decor. We also set up all your personal details. We break it all down and take away our decor after the event. We assist your family in packing up any personal decor or details you may have. This is all included at no additional charge.
10. Can we use our own decor? Absolutely, I am excited to see your own design ideas and work them into the overall design of your wedding.